At Dayton Dental Care Unlimited we follow all standard universal precautions issued by the CDC, OSHA, and the ADA. For your peace of mind, these are the precautions we take EVERY time you enter our office and sit in one of our patient chairs:
- We frequently sanitize all high touch areas with disinfectants that kill all known infectious organisms.
- We wear single-use gloves and masks while treating patients.
- After each use, we place all instruments into an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to kill every known infectious organism, including COVID-19.
- We wipe down each dental operatory after each patient visit with a medical-grade surface disinfectant that kills ALL known infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
- We either wash our hands thoroughly or apply an alcohol-based compound between each patient.
- We frequently use high suction evacuation to remove any airborne particles during the denture procedure.
- We have multiple air purification systems in place to remove potential harmful particles from the air.